Excel Solutions is always looking for talented people to become members of our sales and service team. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the industrial aptitude and the passion to work with organizations from small to Fortune 500, join in!
The industrial equipment industry can make for a rewarding career. An Accounts Administrator at Excel is responsible for (among other responsibilities)
- Answering customer requests;
- Completing project paperwork;
- Drafting and entering bills;
- Scanning and filing paperwork;
- Following a project schedule.
- Three+ years relevant experience required;
- Effective communication skills;
- Willingness to perfect fine details;
- Notary Public for the State of Ohio;
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic;
- Proficient with QuickBooks & Microsoft Office;
- Highly organized, reliable and a fast learner.
Office Manager Brief
The Office Manager position with us takes on two titles: Accounting Administrator and Project Manager. You’re responsible for processing project paperwork, accurately drafting and sending invoices, sales orders, purchase orders, answering calls and customer requests.
Our clients include general contractors, food-service companies, manufacturing facilities, logistics facilities, among others. You work directly with customers and our office team to ensure projects and the office flows smoothly. This requires the ability to stay organized, manage the order flow, and ensure paperwork is accurate and well-managed.
To be successful, you’ll be asking questions, seeking answers and filling in gaps of missing information on projects. Qualified candidates have an aptitude for analysis and organization, and enjoy working in the office. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program and a savings retirement program.
This position has the following requirements:
– Succeeds with math, numbers, analysis, and organization
– Strong ability to perfect fine project details
– Notary Public for the State of Ohio
– Proficient with QuickBooks & related computer software
– Complete tasks on time and keep accurate records
– Manage the project flow, requests, and office
– Self-motivated to be productive, proactive and organized
– Is professional, always, and is kind to clients
Do you have the following characteristics?
Detail oriented and articulates well on invoices, forms and related project documents. Well-developed customer service skills and friendly with customers. Efforts to provide best service possible to clients. Thinks outside the box. Articulate, prompt, clean cut, and polite. Maintains work area and co-operates with others. Ensures quality shows through in day to day tasking. Solicits feedback, handles constructive criticism, and is open-minded.
About Excel Solutions®
We’re a small business where personal relationships are paramount. We value our families and relationships. We offer consistent employment, benefits and on-the-job training. Our company equipment, tools, and resources are well-maintained and reliable. We have 20 years of experience as a sales and service provider of loading dock and door products. Exclusive brands we carry include Poweramp® dock equipment and Dynaco® rapid-roll doors, as well as a variety of other first-rate equipment.