Outside B2B Sales Representative
Excel Solutions is always looking for talented people to become members of our sales and service team. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the industrial aptitude and the passion to work with organizations from small to Fortune 500, join in!
The industrial equipment industry can make for a rewarding career. Excel’s sales representatives are responsible for (among other responsibilities)
- Prospecting future clients;
- Data mining for future opportunities;
- Maintaining professional relationships;
- Coordinating project with clients;
- Growing existing client accounts.
- Two+ years relevant experience required;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Willingness to perfect fine project details;
- A keen grasp of industrial applications;
- Professional demeanor, relationship building skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Outside B2B Sales Representative Brief
The Outside Sales Rep position is responsible for working with businesses to provide a variety of truck dock equipment, rapid-roll up doors, and warehouse equipment. You’ll work directly with customers and our technicians to provide capital equipment and manage each project to ensure a smooth coordination.
Clients include general contractors, food-service companies, manufacturing facilities, logistics facilities, among others – facilities with one or more truck docks. You’re expected to generate leads (via cold calls, in-person, and data mine) in addition to leads we provide. This is strictly a sales position: apply only if you are comfortable relying on your ability to sell and work with people to control your outcome. A track record of multiple years of successful business-to-business sales is preferred, and will be asked in your interview.
Qualified and disciplined candidates will earn $60K-$100K annually, and your earnings are not capped. You’re offered a base salary, commission, bonuses, health and retirement savings benefits. Home-office equipment will be provided, including computer, phone, travel allowance.
This position has the following requirements:
– Generate leads via cold calls, data mine, and connections
– Gather info to ensure proper equipment is provided for customer’s application
– Work with technicians to schedule projects (Project Management)
– Answer customer requests in a timely manner
– Works well with/understands mechanical data
– Travel to customer facilities (up to 75+ mile radius)
– Proven track record, minimum 3 years successful B2B experience
– High character values and disciplined work ethic
– Well-developed ability to build trustful relationships
Do you have the following characteristics?
Detail oriented and articulates well with clients and on project documents. Well-developed customer service skills and friendly with customers. Efforts to provide best service possible to clients. Thinks outside the box. Articulate, prompt, clean cut, and polite. Maintains work area and co-operates with others. On-time and disciplined. Ensures quality shows through in day to day tasking. Solicits feedback, handles constructive criticism, and is open-minded.
About Excel Solutions®
We’re a small business where personal relationships are paramount. We value our families and relationships. We offer consistent employment, benefits and on-the-job training. Our company equipment, tools, and resources are well-maintained and reliable. We have 20 years of experience as a sales and service provider of loading dock and door products. Exclusive brands we carry include Poweramp® dock equipment and Dynaco® rapid-roll doors, as well as a variety of other first-rate equipment.