Showing 5 of 5 products
Aluminum Loading Dock Board with Bolt-On Steel CurbsBrand: Aluminum Loading Dock Board with Bolt-On Steel Curbs
The aluminum loading dock board with steel curbs provides the ultimate in-between for light to mid-duty loading cycles. The aluminum dock board provides lightweight maneuverability with higher capacities for more demanding applications. Aluminum treadplate is standard for a high traction and corrosion-free surface.
- Structure steel curbs bolted on 6" centers
- For use with light to mid duty cycles
- Great lightweight maneuverability
- Rugged arms for securely positioning dock board
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Dock Board with Welded CurbsBrand: Heavy-Duty Aluminum Dock Board with Welded CurbsCopperloy's loading dock boards provide unmatched performance and long-lasting durability. Manufactured with heavy steel treadplate, they are the most durable for the greatest dock board value!
- Fully welded aluminum curbs for the highest strength.
- Tough aluminum treadplate for lightweight, corrosion-free surface.
- Premium dock board.
- Mid to rough duty cycles
- Lightweight maneuverability.
Steel Dock Board with Welded Steel Curbs, Various Sizes AvailableBrand: Steel Dock Board with Welded Steel Curbs, Various Sizes Available
Copperloy's loading dock boards provide unmatched performance and long-lasting durability. Manufactured with heavy steel treadplate, they are the most durable for the greatest dock board value! Lay-flat lifting loops are standard on Copperloy dock boards, and they employ a specially engineered lip crown for minimizing wear on loading equipment. 15,000# gross capacity is standard with 20,000# special order.
- Reinforced welded curbs provide maximum strength over competitive dock boards
- Diamond treadplate offers high traction and safety
- Rugged positioning plate...
Aluminum Loading Dock Plate, 3/8" Thick, Various Sizes AvailableBrand: Aluminum Loading Dock Plate, 3/8" Thick, Various Sizes Available
Loading dock plates are metal plates used to bridge the gap between a truck / trailer and your loading dock floor. They generally have a slight bend for an easy transition and do not have curbs, making them ideal for light-use pallet jacks and dollies. They are also used on applications with sharp turns due to the lack of curbs that could be an unwanted obstacle. Dock plates are used on lighter-duty applications and are offered in either aluminum or steel construction.
- Lightweight for use with pallet jacks, dollies and carts
- 11" lip for standard semi-trailers (14" s...
Steel Loading Dock Plate, Various SizesBrand: Steel Loading Dock Plate, Various Sizes
Steel dock plates are ideal where full range truck access is necessary, or sharp loading or offloading turns are necessary. They also work great where loads cannot rise above curbs! Steel dock plates feature a 1/2" thick non-slip treadplate for easy traction and safety. A 1-piece lifting chain makes maneuvering the dock plate simple.
- Rugged steel positioning arms for a secure hold
- 1/2" thick treadplate for traction and safety
- 1-piece lifting chain makes maneuvering simple